2010-11-13

Dr. Martinez

Dear all

I'm really sorry to have to break this awfull news, Dr Manuela Martinez has passed away. She had been ill for some time, but kept it for herself, you knew how she was!! Everything is so recent that I hardly can say any more. At the end is the formal notification, maybe a bit cold, since it is the one I wrote for the patrons, and I’m not really good at that. I will write to all of you next week, once the burial had already taken place. In any case, you must know she was thinking of all her patients, your sons an daughters, until the end.
Best regards

Sé que en inglés he escrito un párrafo más largo, pero al no ser mi lengua, me duele mucho menos escribirlo. En español, me cuesta. Sólo que sepáis que hasta el último momento os ha tenido presentes (como sé que vosotros a ella). os escribiré la semana próxima, cuando haya algo más de calma.
Un abrazo enorme

Natalia
I’m deeply saddened to tell you that Dr Manuela Martinez has passed away. The family has asked for the burial service to take place in the most strict intimacy. A Funeral Mass will be held at Oratorio de Santa María de Bonaigua, on Monday, November 15, 2010, at 19:30.
Yours sincerely
Natalia Ichaso

Siento informarles del fallecimiento de la Dra Manuela Martínez. Por petición de la familia, el entierro se celebrará en la más estricta intimidad. El funeral tendrá lugar el lunes, 15 de Noviembre, a las 19:30, en el Oratorio de Santa María de Bonaigua, (c/Jiménez i Iglesias,1, Barcelona).
Un cordial saludo
Natalia Ichaso


Natalia Ichaso, PhD
Manuela Martinez Foundation for
Children with Metabolic Diseases
Plaza Karl Marx 1
08042 Barcelona
Spain
Tel:+34 934278357

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

All laid out on the shelves .... Thank you ... very interesting

Anonym sa...

Good article. Thank you.
http://valium.blog.com/2011/01/04/buy-valium-online

Anonym sa...

Good Article

Anonym sa...

It’s never close to currently being strongly related to the internet, nonetheless my
significant other simply just passed in addition to observed the word tumblr
on the watch's screen. Within their view, she actually found booger, as well as asked me exactly why I was reading in relation to boogers. I actually haven’t jeered over-time using some weeks.
My web blog :: Genital Wart Remover

Anonym sa...

Great posting, I hope you don’t mind basically make use of this report
as part of our publication statement.
Feel free to surf my blog - Genital Wart Cure

Anonym sa...

Can you thoughts basically repost this kind of onto my
blog site? Quite possibly to guarantee credit rating
has where it can be expected. Have a great one!
Feel free to surf my weblog Criminal Records