2011-03-03

Little miss Ellie

Idag orkade inte Little miss Ellie fortsätta sin resa längre. Det är med stor sorg i hjärtat som vi tar del av beskedet. Våra tankar finns hos Ellie och hennes familj.
Den vackraste och sorgligaste av avskedstexter finns att läsa på Ellies blogg:
I wished Mummy a happy birthday today she was awake at 12am with me and Daddy. We all cuddled on my big girl bed. I was very tired, my breathing and my heart. So I slept and when I stirred a little before seven thirty, Mummy and Daddy were holding my hands, they covered my head with soft wet kisses. I then decided it was time to go. I am going to a special place where I wont be poorly anymore, where I will be able to grow into a beautiful princess who will play and run and sing.

Mummy says that an Angel job is the only one good enough for me, so she made sure I had feathers for my journey, oh and of course, Mowbray too.

(Goodnight beautiful Girl forever in our hearts - 'fly straight' says Daddy. xxx)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Usch usch usch! Så ska livet inte vara!! :-(

Kram från Camilla i Uppsala